The User agrees and undertakes not to reverse engineer, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the Website. For the removal of doubt, it is clarified that unlimited or wholesale reproduction, copying of the content for commercial or non-commercial purposes and unwarranted modification of data and information within the content of the Website is not permitted and any action is intervention shall result in prosecution under the relevant provision of applicable laws.
Intellectual Property Rights:
- Unless otherwise indicated or anything contained to the contrary or any proprietary material owned by a third party and so expressly mentioned, NannyandBella.com owns all Intellectual Property Rights to and into the Website, including, without limitation, any and all rights, title and interest in and to copyright, related rights, patents, utility models, trademarks, trade names, service marks, designs, know-how, trade secrets and inventions (whether patentable or not), goodwill, source code, meta tags, databases, text, content, graphics, icons, and hyperlinks. You acknowledge and agree that you shall not use, reproduce or distribute any content from the Website belonging to NannyandBella.com without obtaining authorization from NannyandBella.com.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, it is expressly clarified that you will retain ownership and shall solely be responsible for any content that you provide or upload when using any Service, including any text, data, information, images, photographs, music, sound, video or any other material which you may upload, transmit or store when making use of our various Service. However, with regard to the product customization Service (as against other Services like blogs and forums) you expressly agree that by uploading and posting content on to the Website for public viewing and reproduction/use of your content by third party users, you accept the User whereby you grant a non-exclusive license for the use of the same.
We do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under 13. We do not sell products
for purchase by children and all children’s products we sell are for purchase by adults only. If you are
not 18 or older, you are not authorized to use the Site. Parents should be aware that there are parental
control tools available online that can be used to prevent children from submitting information online
without parental permission or from accessing material that is harmful to minors.
User Conduct and Rules:
You agree and undertake to use the Website and the Service only to post and upload messages and material that are proper. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree and undertake that when using a Service, you will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute, or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material, or information.
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Website or another’s computer.
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, or chain letters.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular service.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force in or outside India.
- Violate any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement or any other terms and conditions for the use of the Website contained elsewhere herein.
- Exploit any of the services. We reserve the right to deprive individual customers of our Cash on Delivery payment option. Moreover, we might refuse any of our services, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders at our discretion, including but not limited to, if we believe that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to our interests.
- You shall not make any derogatory, defamatory, abusive, inappropriate, profane, or indecent statement/s and/or comment/s about nannyandbella.com, its associates, employees, officers, and partners on any property owned by nanyandbella.com.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Personal information you provide and/or we collect will be kept by NannyandBella.com and/or its affiliated companies for,
among other things:
i. The performance and enforcement of the purchase and sale contract over the products you
have purchased, or of any other contract between you and us;
ii. Attending to your requests, and;
iii. Providing you with information aboutNannyandBella.com products or of any other company belonging to
NannyandBella.com and its affiliates, sending commercial communications by e-mail and/or by any other
equivalent electronic communication means (such as SMS), and/or by other means of
communication. You can change your preference with respect to receiving such
communications by logging into the MY ACCOUNT section of this Website and changing your preferences
User Warranty and Representation:
The user guarantees, warranties, and certifies that you are the owner of the content that you submit or otherwise authorized to use the content and that the content does not infringe upon the property rights, intellectual property rights or other rights of others. You further warrant that to your knowledge, no action, suit, proceeding, or investigation has been instituted or threatened relating to any content, including trademark and trade name service mark formerly or currently used by you in connection with the Services rendered by NannyandBella.com.
Links To Third Party Sites:
Disclaimer of Warranties/Limitation of Liability:
nannyandbella.com has endeavoured to ensure that all the information on the Website is correct, but nannyandbella.com neither warrants nor makes any representations regarding the quality, accuracy or completeness of any data, information, product or Service. In no event shall nannyandbella.com be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any other damages resulting from:
(a) The use or the inability to use the Services;
(b) Unauthorized access to or alteration of the user’s transmissions or data;
(c) Any other matter relating to the services; including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the Website or Service. Neither shall nannyandbella.com be responsible for the delay or inability to use the Website or related services, the provision of or failure to provide Services, or for any information, software, products, services and related graphics obtained through the Website, or otherwise arising out of the use of the website, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise. Further, nannyandbella.com shall not be held responsible for non-availability of the Website during periodic maintenance operations or any unplanned suspension of access to the website that may occur due to technical reasons or for any reason beyond nannyandbella.com’s control. The user understands and agrees that any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the Website is done entirely at their own discretion and risk and they will be solely responsible for any damage to their computer systems or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or data.
Prices for products are described on our Website and are incorporated into these Terms by reference. All prices are in Indian rupees. Prices, products, and services may change at NannyandBella.com’s discretion.
Title and risk of loss for all products ordered by you shall pass on to you upon NannyandBella.com’s shipment to the shipping carrier.
Nannyandbella.com will make a maximum of two attempts to deliver your order. In case the customer is not reachable or does not accept delivery of products in these attempts NannyandBella.com reserves the right to cancel the order(s) at its discretion.
An estimated delivery time is displayed on the Order Summary page. On placing your order, you will receive an email containing a summary of the order and also the estimated delivery time to your location.
Sometimes, delivery may take longer due to
- Bad weather
- Flight delays
- Political disruptions
- Other unforeseen circumstances
In such cases, we will proactively reach out to you. Please check your emails and SMS regularly for such updates.
Also, we will not be able to compensate for any mental agony caused due to delay in delivery. The customer can cancel the order at any moment of time even if the delivery time exceeds the expected delivery time. If it is a prepaid order, the customer will be refunded back in the account as soon as the order is successfully cancelled.
Unauthorized Charges on your card
If you see charges on your credit/debit card for purchases made on NannyandBella.com, but you never created an account or signed up, please check with your family members or business colleagues authorized to make purchases on your behalf, to confirm that they haven’t placed the order. If you’re still unable to recognize the charge, please report the unauthorized purchase within 60 days of the transaction to enable NannyandBella.com to begin an investigation.
Cancellation of Fraudulent/Loss to business Orders
To provide a safe and secure shopping experience, we regularly monitor transactions for fraudulent activity. In the event of detecting any suspicious activity, nannyandbella.com reserves the right to cancel all past, pending and future orders without any liability.nannyandbella.com also reserves the right to refuse or cancel orders in scenarios like inaccuracies in pricing of product on the website and stock unavailability. We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled after your card has been charged, the said amount will be reversed to your Card Account. Any promotional voucher used for the cancelled orders may not be refunded.
The customer may be considered fraudulent if any of the following scenarios are met:
- Customer doesn’t reply to the payment verification mail sent by NannyandBella.com
- Customer fails to produce adequate documents during the payment details verification
- Misuse of another customer’s phone/email
- The customer uses invalid email and phone no.
- Overuse of a voucher code
- Use of a special voucher not tagged to the email ID used.
- Customer returns the wrong product
- Customer refuses to pay for an order
- Customer is involved in the snatch and runs for any order
The customer may be considered loss to business if any of the following scenarios are met:
- Customer with a very high return rate
- Invalid/Incomplete address cases
- Repeated request for monetary compensation for petty issues like delay etc.
Account for the customers falling in fraudulent or loss to business category may be blocked.
Terms for Promotions/Contests/Offers/Campaigns
General Terms for Offers and Promotions
- Gift cards or Vouchers sold or distributed by www.nannyandbella.com or by any of its partners, are issued directly to a customer only. Www.nannyandbella.com is not liable for any misuse, loss, or damage of any voucher or gift card.
- Only one credit note/gift voucher/voucher can be used per order unless otherwise stated.
- Discount vouchers – Discount vouchers may from time to time be offered to account holders; such vouchers may only be applied to purchases made through the account to which the discount voucher was offered and registered. If you need a refund, this will be made in the same way as the original payment method (such as onto a gift voucher, debit/credit card account, a combination of the two and in case of COD, a Bank Transfer).
- Promotional discount vouchers – We may from time to time offer promotional discount vouchers which may apply in respect of any, or certain specified, purchases made through this Website. These promotional discount vouchers, however, won’t be re-issued for unsuccessful orders. To avail the best discount, you can use any current running offers on the website.
- nannyandbella.com shall introduce various offers, schemes at different times. The terms and conditions for such Contest shall be separately available on the Site.
- nannyandbella.com reserves the right to change/modify/add/delete any of the terms and conditions prevailing on the different promotional schemes it introduces in the market from time to time. nannyandbella.com, at its discretion, can withdraw a particular scheme from the website or market.
- In case of any query pertaining to use of voucher and/or credit note or regarding the schemes, please email customer care at [email protected] or call @ +91 844 700 2234/WhatsApp us.
- nannyandbella.com reserves the right to cancel any orders placed using promotional vouchers. Some situations where your order may be cancelled include, without limitation, misuse of any promotional vouchers and unauthorized usage of vouchers or inaccuracies of voucher pricing, technical glitch, and value thresholds. The voucher amount will not be refunded for such cases.
- Vouchers can only be used to buy full-priced (non-discounted) products.
- Vouchers cannot be clubbed with any other offer.
- For a single transaction, only one voucher can be used.
Terms for End of Season Sale
Terms & Conditions for End of Season Sale (EOSS)
- The End of Season Sale runs till stock lasts. Sale up to 50% off does not imply that all products are on a 50% discount; SALE is on available products but this will change as and when stock levels decrease. This End of Season SALE is only applicable in India, and is in the ‘Life Style and Fashion domain’.
- Sign up vouchers cannot be used against sale/discounted items.
- Sale/discounts apply to selected items only.
- Promotional offers and discounts may be combined only at the discretion of NannyandBella.com.
- All offers are non-transferable and have no cash value.
- Nannyandbella.com reserves the right to extend or terminate the offers/sale, without further information at any point of time.
- Nannyandbella.com reserves the right, at any time, to amend/add/remove/modify (in whole or part) any of the terms & conditions of this sale, or to replace, wholly or in part, this promotion by another promotion, whether similar to this promotion or not, or to withdraw it altogether, and nannyandbella.com’s decision in this regard shall be final and requires no intimation to the customer of any sort.
- All refunds will be in the form of vouchers only.
- In case of any further query pertaining to the use of voucher and/or credit note or regarding the sale/offers, please email customer care at [email protected] or call +91 844 700 2234/WhatsApp us.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to login earlier if they want to avail of better products or styles because nannyandbella.com sales are “first come, first served”. The merchandise is not restocked once sold out. No information regarding the presence of any Product in our stock will be guaranteed and we will alert you only when an item is sold out. The terms and conditions for such Contest shall be separately available on the Site. In the event of any conflict between these T&C and the terms and conditions pertaining to any Contest, such terms and conditions shall prevail. We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.